Nothing posted on this site should be considered medical advice, nor is meant to replace the advice of a doctor or healthcare practitioner. If you are dealing with a medical emergency, please consult your physician or call 911 immediately.
Blog posts are written and reviewed by medical personnel, and non-medical personnel review comments before they are posted. The opinions and/or views expressed on Continuum’s social media platforms, including, but not limited to, our blogs, Facebook, and YouTube pages, represent the thoughts of individuals and online communities, and not those necessarily of Continuum or any of its affiliates.
Continuum Health Partners makes reasonable efforts to monitor its social media platforms, but we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information.
All comments and interactions are subject to the following policies:
- All comments or posts on any of our social media sites should be honest, tasteful and respectful. Comments that are vulgar, profane or slanderous will not be permitted.
- Comments should be related to the topic of the post. If you would like to suggest a topic or have a specific question, please contact us directly.
- To make this site helpful to those who are looking for credible information, any information posted on this site should, where applicable, have attributions or references to support any statement or claim’s correctness and authenticity. This will help prevent the spread of misinformation.
- Comments and posts should not contain personally identifiable information, such as location, medical record number, insurance/financial data, etc.
Any violation of comment policies will result in removal of the comment. Multiple or egregious offenses of this policy will result in the offending party’s being blocked from the site.
For a detailed, legal version of this policy, see the following:
We encourage your comments on our Continuum social media sites, which have been created to share important information with you in safe interactive forums. These social media sites include, but are not limited to, blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc., and any other online forum where comments may be posted.
If you are a Continuum employee, you must comply with the Online Social Networking Policy posted on the Continuum Intranet.
- You must be least 18 years of age.
- You agree not to post:
- Material that infringes on the right of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights;
- Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Continuum in its sole discretion;
- Advertisements or solicitation of business;
- Chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- The same note more than once, or “spam.”
Continuum reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative comments from any comments you post;
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive or otherwise fail to conform to the terms of this Agreement in the sole discretion of Continuum;
- Terminate a user’s access to Continuum sites upon any breach of this Agreement.